A wooly and warm baselayer.
Whether you are out touring before the sun's up or standing in freezing cold conditions in the lift line, the Fjallraven Bergtagen Woolterry Men's Hoodie is going to keep you warm. Wool traps air to insulate the body and maximize warmth while you're stationary on the lift. And the interior is moisture-wicking and lifts the garment from the skin to help manage moisture when you work up a sweat. Polyester and nylon blends help increase mobility and durability so you don't wear down your new favorite baselayer in one season.
- Technical baselayer for winter adventures
- Wool blend strategically mapped on the body
- High-loft wool gives you extra warmth in freezing temperatures
- Moisture-wicking and breathable for intense activities
- Synthetic fibers increase durability for longer lifespan
- Henley zip allows you to ventilate when necessary
- Fjallraven designs quality outdoor clothing from its headquarters in Northern Sweden
- Item #FJR00G8
- [body] 95% wool, 5% elastane, [shoulders, chest] 52% wool, 35% polyester, 13% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- hoodie, henley
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, hiking, mountaineering, snowshoe hiking, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 18, 2019
Warm and wonderful!!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 160 lbs
It gives me a wonderful warm feeling and appears to be well breathing (cool feeling sensation). Not smelling neither! I love them including the long John. Only thing I want is they could be with different arm length as a choice. It is somewhat long for me.
November 4, 2017
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 4"
- 190 lbs
Runs a little tight, got XL, and am 6'-4"/190lbs. I think it is better overall though, tough and light, more than warm enough with a light base and softball for 32F and 30mph winds. Hood and zipper are great for regulating heat.