Select a size:
Bergtagen Woolmesh Sweater
Having a wool baselayer is great, but having specific wool blends mapped on the body for targeted comfort and performance is even better. The Fjallraven Bergtagen Woolmesh Sweater is an advanced baselayer for all your mountainous adventures. High-loft wool is placed on the chest and shoulders for targeted warmth. A wool and nylon mesh is placed strategically on the sleeves, sides, and lower torso to maximize ventilation and flexibility. And the lower side panels, cuffs, and neck use an elastane blend to give a chafe-free fit in concentrated areas. All this wool is naturally moisture-wicking to help you stay dry while moving, while the polyester and nylon increase mobility and durability.
- Technical baselayer sweater for mountainous adventures
- Wool blend strategically mapped on the body
- Merino wool is breathable and naturally odor-resistant
- Synthetic fibers add durability to resist wear and tear
- Item #FJR00G7
- [chest, shoulders] 52% wool, 35% polyester, 13% nylon, [sleeves, sides, low torso] 80% wool, 20% nylon, [low side panels, cuffs, neck] 95% wool, 5% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, hiking, mountaineering, snowshoe hiking, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.