Bergtagen Stretch Trouser
Meet the demands of the mountain with the stretchy, tough, and protective Bergtagen Stretch Trousers. These pants are made with a hard-wearing 4-way stretch fabric that resists rough rock surfaces, wicks moisture, and breathes well, all while helping shed moisture in light precipitation thanks to then PFC-free DWR coating.
- Burly, protective, and comfortable mountaineering pants
- Double-woven face fabric is as durable as it is stretchy
- DWR coating offers light protection from passing rain
- Nylon interior wicks moisture from your skin and dries quickly
- Elastic waist further opens up range of motion
- Gusseted leg endings zip open to accommodate ski touring boots
- Item #FJRZ0FM
- 91% nylon, 9% elastane, DWR coating
- 2 zippered leg, 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, mountaineering, ski mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 30, 2020
- Size Bought
- 30-31 and 32
- 160 lbs
Outstanding pants for hiking and general wear Comfortable for those who prefer a slim look Have 2 pairs 32 and 30-31 I am in between for all pants The 30-31 fits better especially with the elasticized waist; but the 32 is OK If you are between sizes buy the smaller version Expensive but worth the investment
November 5, 2020
How slim is the fit on these pants - would they be able to accommodate mountain biking knee guards underneath?