sale $111.96 $139.9520% Off
A mountain essential.
The Fjallraven Bergtagen Longjohns feature high-lofted wool on the knees, crotch, and rear to maximize warmth where you want it most, while nylon mesh increases flexibility and breathability on the side panels, lower legs, and back of the thighs so you don't feel restricted during kick turns and high steps. Merino wool is naturally moisture-wicking and helps manage sweat when you move so you can stay comfortable. Synthetic fibers increase durability so you can wear them for multiple seasons.
- Wool baselayer for cold days on the mountain
- Body-mapped technology optimizes comfort and performance
- Wool material is moisture-wicking and odor-resistant
- High-lofted wool gives you cozy warmth
- Synthetic fibers increase durability and add mobility
- Surface material easily slides under layers
- Item #FJR00FH
[knees, crotch, rear] 52% wool, 35% polyester, 13% nylon, [side panels, low legs, back of thighs] 80% wool, 20% nylon, [cuffs] 95% wool, 5% elastane
natural attribute of merino wool
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, mountaineering, ski mountaineering