Select a size:
Bergtagen Lite Insulation Jacket
As part of Fjallraven's mountaineering-specific line, the Men's Bergtagen Lite Insulation Jacket is a packable piece to provide versatile warmth, perfect as a mid-layer under your shell or as a standalone in drier, milder weather. Its minimalist design keeps it easy to stuff into your pack, with dependable synthetic insulation to deliver warmth, even when it gets wet. A fitted hood with elastic edging stays securely in place under the hood of your shell, while elastic edging at the cuffs and hem make the jacket seamlessly easy to layer. Fjallraven finished off this alpine-oriented piece with a two-way zipper to provide you with easy access to your belay device and harness.
- Light, packable jacket for alpine pursuits
- Synthetic insulation traps heat and insulates even when wet
- Fitted hood with elastic edging stays securely in place
- Two-way zipper for easy access to your belay device
- Elastic edging at cuffs and hem seamlessly fits under shell
- Item #FJR00G4
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled polyester
- [body] 60g/m² G-Loft Supreme (100% polyester), [side] 40 g/m² G-Loft Supreme (100% polyester)
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- mountaineering, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.