Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Bergtagen Eco-Shell Trouser
We trust the Fjallraven Bergtagen Eco-Shell Trousers when we ascend 9,000 vertical feet to the glacier-capped peak of Mount Rainier. The recycled polyester face fabric allows water to bead off the surface so the hydrophilic membrane can stay dry and breathable. The backer is also moisture-wicking to increase breathability. When we hit snow and it's time to fully suit up, the full-length zippers allow us to dress while keeping our boots on. The adjustable waist and relaxed fit work with various layers to maintain a mobile fit.
- Heavy-duty pants for mountaineering adventures
- Waterproof Eco-Shell protects you from wet storms
- Reinforced material on knees and cuffs for durability
- Full-length zippers allow for easy on and off with boots
- Adjustable waist works with your layers
- Relaxed fit gives you room for baselayers and mobility
- Bold colors keep you visible in questionable conditions
- Fjallraven was founded in Northern Sweden in 1960
- Item #FJRZ0KL
- [membrane/laminate] Eco-Shell 3-layer (partially recycled polyester), [face fabric] 85% nylon, 15% polyester, DWR finish, [kick patches] aramid-based Corylon (90% nylon, 10% aramid)
- Leg Opening
- reinforced kick patches
- 2 zippered mesh-lined thigh
- side zips
- adjustable hook-and-loop tabs, belt loops
- Side Zips
- full-length, water-resistant
- detachable snow locks
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.2oz
- mountaineering, touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.