Get above the treeline.
Trust the Fjallraven Bergtagen Eco-Shell Trousers when you ascend 9,000 vertical feet to the glacier-capped peak of Mount Rainier. The recycled polyester face fabric allows water to bead off the surface so the hydrophilic membrane can stay dry and breathable. The backer is also moisture-wicking to increase breathability. When you hit snow and it's time to fully suit up, the full-length zippers allow you to dress while keeping your boots on. The adjustable waist and relaxed fit will work with various layers to maintain a mobile fit.
- Heavy-duty pants for mountaineering adventures
- Waterproof Eco-Shell protects you from wet storms
- Reinforced material on knees and cuffs for durability
- Full-length zippers allow for easy on and off with boots
- Adjustable waist works with your layers
- Relaxed fit gives you room for baselayers and mobility
- Bold colors keep you visible in questionable conditions
- Fjallraven was founded in Northern Sweden in 1960
- Item #FJR00G6
- Q & A
What is the inseam length, and how are the legs finished?