Off-Mountain Layers, Footwear & Accessories | Shop Now
Select a color:Hokkaido Orange
Select a size:
Bergtagen 38L Backpack
Whether you're bringing a lot of gear or you're heading out light on your feet during your next ascent, the Bergtagen 38L Backpack will suit any adventure. A removable lid, hip belt, and wooden birch frame can be taken out for quicker approaches and summit attemps, and an array of gear loops and compression straps carry everything from ice axes, trekking poles, and an A-frame ski arrangement. The main compartment has a snowlock closure to keep your gear dry, and a reinforced sleeve to stash your avalanche gear for quick access. Padded hip belt and backpack straps provide comfort during long approaches, and the Bergshell recycled nylon fabric is waterproof and abrasion-resistant for years of bagging peaks.
- Versatile mountaineering pack for different approaches
- Removable lid, frame, and hip belt for faster ascents
- Attachment points for ice axes and A-frame ski carry
- Snowlock closure and attachment points for avalanche gear
- Daisy chain webbing for attaching extra gear
- Bergshell recycled fabric is waterproof and durable
- Item #FJR00OF
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.