Barents Insulated Parka
Every time you zip yourself up in the Fjallraven Women's Barents Insulated Parka you'll experience reliable warmth and classic style. Fjallraven's G-1000 fabric is extremely durable, and can be re-treated with wax throughout its lifetime for chemical-free water-resistance. Supreme Microloft synthetic insulation keeps you warm during the most frigid of winter days, while the water- and wind-proof lining ensures that no chilly air or moisture permeates through.
The cozy hood is lined with faux fur to keep your face protected from wind and flying snow, and the high collar prevents the chill from creeping in. Zippered chest pockets and two-way bellow hand pockets offer convenient access to your essentials, while two smaller internal pockets keep other small odds and ends secure.
- Stylish parka for the coldest winter days
- Hardwearing fabric provides durability and breathability
- Lining is wind- and waterproof for reliable protection
- Synthetic insulation traps body heat for all-day warmth
- 2-way zipper makes getting in and out of the coat easy
- Multiple pockets keep essentials handy
- Hook-and-loop closure on cuffs seals out the cold
- Faux fur hood works to keep wind away from your face
- Item #FJR006D
- [face fabric] G-1000 (65% polyester, 35% cotton), Greenland wax, [hood ruff] faux fur, [liner] Hydratic (polyurethane)
- 140g Supreme Microloft (100% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- yes, removable faux fur
- [external] 2 hand, 2 zippered chest, [internal] 1 zippered, 1 drop
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 4.4oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?