Pack up and go.
When you spontaneously decide on a Friday afternoon to shake off the stress of the workweek by venturing into the mountains, the Fjallraven Abisko Two Seasons Sleeping Bag will be ready. Ideal for everything from car camping trips to treks into the backcountry, this bag offers plush, lightweight comfort on cool summer nights.
Synthetic insulation still insulates when wet, so you'll still be warm even though you didn't bother to check the forecast before leaving and ran into rain when you got to the trail. A draft collar keeps heat from escaping as temps drop throughout the night, and eyelets at the bottom make it easy to hang up and dry the next morning. When things heat up on the second night of your trip, the two-way zipper makes it easy to cool off. A small pocket holds your headlamp or phone so you're not blindly reaching around in the dark when nature calls before sunrise.
- Lightweight sleeping bag for cool summer nights
- Supreme Microloft insulation insulates when wet
- Nylon fabric is soft and water-resistant
- Adjustable hood prevents heat loss
- Large footbox for plenty of space
- Two-way zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Small internal pocket keeps small items close
- Compressible stuff sack for easy storage and transport
- Item #FJR00DQ
- Q & A
classic style, light & warm
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
all the nice details you would expect from Fjallraven. the hood area, zippers, even the stuff sack has great features that make this bag really nice. the material and insulation are warm and comfortable. I'm also a sucker for the simple vintage style of the bag and the classic color blue. I'm 5'10 and have plenty of room inside.