To far off lands.
Drawing its name from a small Swedish village just north of the Arctic Circle, the Women's Fjallraven Abisko Stretch Pant inspires you to adventure to far off lands and new destinations. Built with a stretchy construction, you have the freedom to conquer new paths, whether they be steep hiking trails in the Andes or cobbled streets in Scandinavian. Pre-shaped knees offer natural comfort when trekking gets tricky, and a discreet zippered leg pocket keeps small valuables safe at a busy market.
- Functional trousers for hikers, travelers, or tourists
- Four-way stretch offers durable comfort on any trail
- Pre-shaped knees encourage a natural range of motion
- Zippered stash keeps some personal effects safe
- Equipment loop at the waist lets you attach keys
- Item #FJR00E8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I like to buy versatile clothing and gear, which is why I bought these pants. They are perfect for hiking in warm weather, but I find I often wear them to work and around town because they are so comfortable and flattering. I am also hoping they will be a good pant for climbing (although I have not worn these climbing yet), because they have enough stretch not to restrict movement.
I feel like these have a better fit for me than the Keb pants. I wear a 38 in both (5