Abisko Midsummer Trouser
Summer hikes may have you reaching for shorts, but when your pursuits take you through poison ivy, or up to higher alpine conditions, you’ll be glad you opted for the Abisko trousers. These light and airy pants give you the coverage you want on the trail, plus mechanical stretch and an articulated fit that moves with you while you hike.
- Intensely light pants that keep you covered on hot trail days
- Light and airy fabric breathes with ease but protects skin
- Mechanical stretch and articulated fit promote movement
- Hidden hip-to-knee ventilation zippers let you drop heat
- Spacious pocket on legs offers storage for essentials
- Quick-drying and breathable fabrics keep you cool
- Item #FJRZ0GK
- G-1000 Air Stretch (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- 2 zippered hand, 1 map
- belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 2, 2021
Abisko Midsummer Trs W Reg
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3.5"
- 122 lbs
These pants are beautifully made. The fit is very comfortable. BUT they are too long! For as much as one pays for these they should come in a petite or short version. Also, I prefer the map pockets on the side as opposed to the front of the pant.