Abisko Lite Trekking Trouser
- Pants for hiking, backpacking, and climbing
- G-1000 Lite fabric is durable, stretchy, and water-resistant
- Reinforced lower legs and inseam enhance durability
- Ventilation openings along hips
- Loops on back with large hip pockets for carrying gear
- Adjustable cuffs and hooks give a snug fit around hiking boots
- Regular fit with mid-rise waist for added coverage
- Fjallraven has been crafting durable outdoor goods since the 1960s
- Item #FJR009O
- [body] G-1000 Lite (65% polyester, 35% cotton ripstop), [lower legs and inseam] G-1000 Heavy Duty (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- 2 hand, 2 thigh
- Claimed Weight
- 15.8 oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 26, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 48 reg
- 5` 9"
- 162 lbs
Four and a half stars, really. I'm 5'9" 162 lbs and a 32x32 in virtually any pant. I bought the 48 regular Abisko Lite and the fit is great. I originally ordered a pair of Vidda Pro in the same size, however they were uncomfortably snug in the waist (no give at all). Because of this I think they rode higher on my waist making the legs seem too short (they didn't quite touch the top of my shoe). The inseam on those was just barely 32". The inseam on the Abiskos is 31.75" but they ride lower on my hips (probably due to the stretch panel below the waist band) so the leg length is perfect for me. They fit the same as my Fjallraven Kebs. There are 8 belt loops - awesome - and an internal mesh phone holster in the right thigh pocket. Also a french fly. If you are not a fan of the cinching straps at the cuff, they can be removed, a plus for me since I am sometimes wearing my pant legs tucked inside tall rubber hunting boots. With Kebs the cinching snaps dig into my ankles when I wear them tucked. They would be a perfect 5 but the side vents only unzip down, so your underwear will be exposed no matter what. Side zips should have been designed to unzip up, or both directions. Also, since these are outdoor pants I would like at least one additional pocket, like a knife or small tool pocket. The Vidda Pros are less expensive but have 7 pockets!
April 16, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 54 ( 37”)
- 6` 3"
- 190 lbs
I’m a huge Fjallraven fan and have many of their shirts, pants, hats, bibs etc.... All are extremely well made with innovative fabrics. I literally wear the Vidda Pro pants every day at work. Last forever! These are a slimmer fit and more suited for warm/hot weather. Zips on the sides vent well. There are stretchy parts behind the knees and in the abdomen area. Really comfortable. I also have them in shorts. Fjallraven stuff is expensive but are so well made, they are well worth it. I almost always buy em’ on sale.