25% Offsale from $127.46 $174.95
Abisko Lite Trekking Trouser
When your route consists of long bushwhacks and high trails that criss-cross through boulder fields, count on the Fjallraven Men's Abisko Lite Trekking Trousers to take care of your legs every step of the way. Made from Fjallraven's G-1000 Lite fabric, these pants are light and stretchy to provide exceptional breathability, making them ideal for summer backpacking trips. In order to increase their overall durability, Fjallraven added reinforcements along the lower legs and inseam to protect those prone-to-wear areas. The cuffs are equipped with adjustable tabs and boot hooks, which function similarly to gaiters, and the regular fit with mid-rise waist is specifically designed to promote mobility and provide additional coverage to the lower back for when you're hiking with a heavy pack.
- Pants for hiking, backpacking, and climbing
- G-1000 Lite fabric is durable, stretchy, and water-resistant
- Reinforced lower legs and inseam enhance durability
- Ventilation openings along hips
- Loops on back with large hip pockets for carrying gear
- Adjustable cuffs and hooks give a snug fit around hiking boots
- Regular fit with mid-rise waist for added coverage
- Fjallraven has been crafting durable outdoor goods since the 1960s
- Item #FJR009O
[body] G-1000 Lite (65% polyester, 35% cotton ripstop), [lower legs and inseam] G-1000 Heavy Duty (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
2 hand, 2 thigh
What do you think about this product?