Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Abisko Lite Trekking Pants
From time to time, the most splendid adventures can be found in the most unlikely of places. Built to embark upon the bushwack of a lifetime or the road less taken, the Fjallraven Abisko Lite Trekking Pants bring us premium performance and paramount comfort in those otherwise hairy yet exhilarating situations.
Constructed with the durable, stretchy G-1000 fabric, these pants have strategic mesh ventilation that encourages cooling temperature-regulation, along with lower cuffs that are furnished with rugged G-1000 HeavyDuty to keep clingy brush and rocks at bay. Not to mention, the Abisko is fashioned with an articulated cut that comes complete with pre-shaped knees and rear as well as a higher-cut rear waistband that discourages that unsavory exposed sensation while squatting or wearing a pack.
- Pants for hiking, backpacking, and climbing
- G-1000 Lite fabric is durable, stretchy, and water-resistant
- Reinforced lower legs and inseam enhance durability
- Ventilation openings along hips
- Loops on back with large hip pockets for carrying gear
- Adjustable cuffs and hooks give a snug fit around hiking boots
- Regular fit with mid-rise waist for added coverage
- Fjallraven has been crafting durable outdoor goods since the 1960s
- Item #FJR008M
4.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.