sale from $274.97 $499.9545% Off
Living along the coast or near the mountains certainly has its benefits, but it comes with its fair share of foul weather, so be sure you're ready to handle it all with the Fjallraven Men's Övik Eco-Shell Jacket. Designed for year-round use, this jacket has a versatile three-layer shell that blocks wind, rain, and snow and is treated with a fluorocarbon-free DWR to make moisture roll off the face of the fabric. The hood sits close around the face and head for added protection from wind and rain, and it has a laminated brim to direct rolling water away from the face. Drawing inspiration from classic military jackets, the Övik features four large bellow pockets, a buttoned front flap, and button-adjustable tabs at the cuffs.
- A weatherproof shell designed for year-round wear
- Three-layer Eco-Shell is wind and waterproof
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR adds extra water-resistance
- Snug-fitting hood with laminated brim
- Drawcord hem and buttoned cuff tabs are adjustable
- Sweden-based Fjallraven designs durable and functional outdoor clothes
- Item #FJR00AG
[external] 2 hand, 2 chest, [internal] 2 internal mesh
casual, hiking & camping
- Q & A
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 170lbs
WOw! I can't say enough good things about this jacket. I wear it everyday. On my motorcycle, camping, date night with the wife. The quality is exceptional and the fit is right on. Get true to size don't size up.