Made for punishment.
There are flashier, fancier trail shoes than the Fizik women's M6B Donna Boa Shoes. But who cares? When it comes to recreational hammering or punishing spin class intervals, the M6B Donna's carbon-reinforced rubber outsole and Boa/hook-and-loop strap closure system are more than equal to all but the pro-iest efforts.
- A trail shoe that does double duty at spin class
- Carbon-reinforced midsole for efficient mashing
- Secure wire dial closure for all-day comfort
- Reinforced Microtex upper enjoys anti-rock durability
- On-trend colors complement fitness attire and Lycra alike
- Item #FIZ003U
- Q & A
Snazzy and comfy!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 40
I haven't rode in these shoes yet, but I liked them so much out of the box that I wanted to share my initial impressions, (I'll update my review once I put some miles on them.)
* I love the boa system
*They're very comfy right out of the box
*They are sooo cute, and have lots of flair with the teal and hot pink Velcro accents
*The reflective black piping/accents are not only super ample, but nice and covert. (These are my new commuter shoes so I'm VERY stoked on the amount of reflectivity they have!)
I've got wide, flat feet and these seem to be plenty roomy for my feet. Seem to run true to size, (I'm a solid size 40.)
Can't wait to rock these!!!