Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The Trail Pant
Bombing downhill runs with tight berms and trees only gets to be more fun over time, and the Trail Pant is built for such technical days so we'll always be covered and comfortable. We like that these pants give us full freedom of movement and a seven-eighths length keeps our hems out of the way of our chain. They're durable enough to handle colder weather and rock-strewn downhills, and the Trail Pant has plenty of pockets to hold our necessities.
- Comfortable trail pants for riding technical terrain
- Perfect for chilly days when we want coverage on the descents
- Easy-access storage comes from a plethora of pockets
- Four-way stretch fabric moves with us while we pedal
- Seven-eighths length with snap button leg hem stays out of the way
- Hook-and-loop tab waistband allows for adjustability
- Item #FVTZ12A
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.