Edging performance and all-day comfort.
For an edging shoe that you can comfortably wear all day, look no further than the Five Ten Stonelands Lace-up Climbing Shoe. The innovative new Stonelands last provides precision edging performance by utilizing the natural flat-toed position of the foot, meaning you get the comfort you've always wanted with the performance technical face climbs demand.
- Durable Cowdura upper provides a precise fit and has a synthetic lining for all-day comfort
- Lace closure is precise and secure
- Flat profile shape performs on everything from dime edges to narrow cracks
- Innovative Stonelands last utilizes the natural flat-toed shape and position of the foot for both comfort and performance
- First and Last midsole provides powerful edging performance with soft sensitivity
- Stealth C4 rubber provides legendary friction and edging performance
- Item #FVT1996