Sleuth DLX Shoe
The Five Ten Sleuth DLX Shoe is a low-profile mountain bike shoe that seamlessly transitions from the trails to the town after a long day on the bike. It's a joint venture between Five Ten and their parent company Adidas, combining the renowned comfort and classic design of the legendary Adidas Samba shoe with features that help you throw down your best lines on the bike. The weather-resistant suede uppers wrap your feet in soft comfort whether you're ripping the trails or cruising the streets, while the padded lining cushions blows and draws moisture away from your feet when your working up a sweat. The sole is made of Five Ten's signature Stealth Phantom rubber with Micro Dotty tread, keeping your feet firmly glued to the pedals when you drop in to technical terrain.
- Versatile MTB shoes offering comfort, style, and performance
- Borrows design elements from the classic Adidas Samba shoe
- Tacky Stealth rubber grips the pedals in any conditions
- Weather-resistant suede uppers wrap your feet in soft comfort
- Lightweight enough for all day rides or walks around town
- One-piece molded cupsole for protection and durability
- Textile lining cushions impacts and wicks moisture
- Item #FVT003Y
- Q & A
Really great trail shoe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have been searching for a shoe for flat pedals that is not insanely stiff but still will protect your toes/feet. I am not a huge fan of the more downhill oriented shoes. The Sleuths are a great in-between. Pretty grippy, and just stiff enough where you are getting that good power transfer, but you can still feel the pedals. They are also comfy and rugged enough if you need to hike-a-bike for a section of the trail or if its just time for a snack.