Fly down the trail.
Designed for comfort and speed, the Five Ten Women's Maltese Falcon Shoe delivers all-around high-performance on just about any trail you'll explore. A durable nubuck leather upper with mesh tongue and side panel bring you the ideal blend of toughness and breathable comfort, which is furthered by a perforated toe vamp that promotes cooling airflow. The Maltese Falcon's compression-molded EVA midsole with a mid-flex plate provides impact-absorption, stability, and reliable support on rowdier trails, while the Stealth S1 rubber outsole serves up an ideal combo of sticky traction and tough durability.
- Trail-ready MTB shoes built with comfort and durability
- Nubuck leather upper with mesh side panel increases comfort
- EVA midsole cushions hard impacts and supports your foot
- Perforated toe vamp enhances breathability
- SPD-compatible design provides versatility
- Stealth S1 rubber offers reliable traction
- Item #FVT003I
- Q & A
Gave these as a gift
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
These are the sickest lady shoes for riding! Definitely worth the investment.
Sticky and controlled. Easy on and off. Look good too!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I've got out on mine twice now and I noticed a big difference in my control and power compared to my old shoes. The grip on the sole is impressive as well.
These are compatible with Speedplay Frog cleats, yes?
Do these shoes have a plate that covers the clipless compatibility in case you want to use the shoes with flat pedals?