Impact Sam Hill Cycling Shoe
- Beefy flats for conquering steep, gnarly sections of trail
- Hold up to trail abuse with burly leather uppers
- 5.10's signature rubber compounds hold tight to pedals
- Reinforced midsole offers exceptional support and stiffness
- Fast-drying uppers wick and shed moisture
- Reinforced stitching at toe cap for durability against rocks
- Item #FVT003W
- Q & A
Five Ten does it again!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have been wearing Five Tens for years while I mountain bike. I typically ride downhill or enduro. I usually owned the high top Five Tens for the stability. These Sam Hill's are extremely sturdy and support your ankle well. They vent better and have the world renowned Stealth Rubber you should hopefully know about already! If you want a beefier and more supportive Five Ten shoe for those gnarly descents, go with these!