Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Hiangle Pro Climbing Shoe
Our training for indoor comp season just upped its game with Five Ten's Hiangle Pro Climbing Shoe. What sets this apart from Fiveten's original Highangle is the unique wrap that focuses on smooth transitions from the inside edge to the outside, giving you seamless friction when rolling toe hooks into a smear. The engineered heel contributes to this fluid motion by helping you adjust heel hooks without losing contact.
- Aggressive climbing shoe for comp training and performance
- Asymmetrical cut helps with dynamic movement on volumes
- Soft C4 rubber delivers intense flexibility and sensitivity
- Synthetic upper stretches for custom fit to your foot
- Hook-and-loop closure makes pulling them on easy
- Item #FVTZ12M
- Upper Material
- microfiber, synthetic
- Claimed Weight
- [size 10, single] 8.1oz
- Asymmetrical Curvature
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.