Select a size:
Guide Tennie Approach Shoe
When the approach is long and rocky, be it giant granite slabs or loose fields of shale, you need a shoe with traction that's up to the task. The Five Ten Women's Guide Tennie Shoes use high-friction soles and soft leather to help you keep your footing and stay comfortable during your approach. EVA in the midsole adds support and fights off fatigue through the long hike in, while the water-resistant nubuck leather upper sheds moisture from passing rainstorms.
- A sticky approach shoe for tricky trails to the crag
- Durable leather uppers off light weather-resistance
- Stealth rubber soles add traction on slick surfaces
- Extra rubber on toe protects feet and helps with climbing
- Mesh lining keeps air circulating for temperature control
- Lace closure guarantees a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #FVT004D
3 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.