Stick to the rock.
When you're scrambling up rock faces or traversing shale slides, you want a shoe that gives you secure footing and keeps you on your feet. The Five Ten Women's Guide Tennie Shoes use high-friction soles and soft leather to help you keep your footing and stay comfortable during your approach. EVA in the midsole adds support and fights off fatigu through the long hike in, while the water-resistant nubuck leather upper sheds moisture in passing rainstorms.
- Sticky, durable approach shoe to get you there
- Stealth rubber soles add traction on slick surfaces
- Extra rubber on toe protects feet and helps with climbing
- Water-resistant leather upper keeps water out
- Mesh lining keeps air circulating for temperature control
- Item #FVT002Z