Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Guide Tennie Approach Shoe
While some approaches barely involve an approach at all, should you encounter a multi-mile hike out to your chosen crag, the Five Ten Guide Tennie is a worthy choice. This low-profile, lightweight shoe has a Stealth C4 sole—the same ultra-sticky rubber that's found on Five Ten climbing shoes. This shoe's incredible friction will make the approach slabs to Half Dome a walk in the park. Whether you're making a quick run up another North Cascades ridge climb or slacklining in Camp 4, your feet will be happy in the Guide Tennie.
- Stay comfortable as you approach in this durable shoe
- Rubber toe enhances performance on inclined surfaces
- Water-resistant leather defends against wet trails
- Stiff midsole provides stability and control on mixed terrain
- Mesh lining keeps air circulating for temperature control
- Lace closure dials in a secure, personalized fit
- Item #FVT004C
4.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.