Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Freerider Primeblue Cycling Shoe
Five Ten's Freerider Primeblue Cycling Shoe is what we're grabbing when we're headed out the door for another all-mountain adventure. We know the brand for their high-performance climbing shoes, but we're loving their mountain bike footwear line, too. Five Ten offers the grip we're looking for, plus the versatility to handle whatever the day inspires. The Freerider Primeblue Cycling Shoe offers ample traction and comfort for all-day rides or post-work excursions. The Freeriders are constructed with a Stealth S1 rubber outsole for grip, and a classic Dotty tread for improved pedal traction. Plus, a PrimeBlue canvas upper, which is crafted from recycled material, is utilized for sustainability and durability. We like that this shoe was inspired by the comfort and style of BMX, but also that its versatility means we can push the envelope and have some real fun.
- Five Ten's versatile flat pedal shoe for all-mountain riding
- Durability is increased from a one-piece molded cup sole
- Classic Dotty tread improves pedal traction
- Stealth S1 rubber outsole improves grip for a fun ride
- Inspired by BMX with the result being a comfortable and versatile shoe
- PrimeBlue canvas upper is designed from recycled materials
- Item #FVTZ11P
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- downhill, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?