2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Fivetennie Approach Shoe
If only all approaches were a quick 2-minute jaunt from the parking lot, but some of the most iconic lines are miles from the road. When that's the case, leave the sandals in the car and slip on a pair of the Fivetennie Approach Shoe from Five Ten. With a super grippy outsole and climbing zone on the toe, the Fivetennie's are stable on scree and precise on low-angle terrain. The sock liner hugs the foot for security and comfort so the approach feels less like a slog and more like a walk in the woods. Five Ten's updated retro design helps this shoe transition from the crag to the brewery afterwards so you can celebrate sending your project with friends.
- Approach shoe with retro design to hit the crag in style
- Climbing zone provides platform for precision footwork
- Stealth S1 outsole grips unstable scree when rock-hopping
- Sock-liner hugs foot for comfort on long approaches
- Cushioned midsole rebounds quickly for comfortable hiking
- Extended toe rands handle abrasion on overgrown trails
- Item #FVT004B
3 based on 5 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.