Bye Bye Marshmallow.
If you've ever gone swimming in a pair of running shoes, you're well acquainted with the soggy marshmallow feeling that ensues afterward. However, had you been wearing the Five Ten Men's Eddy Pro Water Shoe, you probably wouldn't be enduring such a sensation. Built specifically for kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding, the Eddy features hydrophobic mesh for quick-drying performance and breathability. Meanwhile, the drainage ports help increase comfort and quickly drain water. The Phantom rubber outsole also provides traction when you need it most, and it is equipped with a climbing zone for more technical approaches.
- A technical shoe for kayaking or stand-up paddling
- Synthetic mesh assures quick-drying performance
- Drainage ports prevent that soggy sensation
- EVA midsole attenuates shock
- Rubber outsole assures traction
- Rubber rands bolster protection from obstacles
- Extended lace system provides a personalized fit
- Item #FVT002X
- Upper Material
- synthetic mesh
- compression-molded EVA
- Phantom rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 7.5oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help