Practice makes perfect.
If you spend as much time as MegaSkill riding hay bales, jumping over trees, and getting creative on the trails, you should be rallying around in his signature kicks—the Five Ten Danny MacAskill Shoes. Based on Five Ten's trail-rippin' Freeride Shoe, the Danny-optimized version features a beefed up toe box and heel counter to reduce shock from those occasional proficiency-dialing bails.
Sticky Stealth S1 dotty rubber along the full length of the outsole lends much-needed traction when you're spinning on trailhead signs and scrambling along spiny Scottish ridges, and a springy EVA midsole adds some similarly important cush for the days you're out practicing for hours on end. Five Ten couldn't neglect style in a shoe made for Danny, so it shaped its signature leather uppers into a clean, understated design, ready to withstand Danny-level abuse from the hills of Scotland to your own backyard.
- Make your own trails in this Danny-inspired freeride shoe
- Notoriously grippy outsole sticks when you need it to
- Durable rubber uppers continue to get better with age
- Cushy EVA midsole adds comfort on long practice days
- Item #FVT001Z
- Q & A
Five Ten Danny MacAskill Shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Solid shoe with quality rubber. I particularly enjoy the aesthetics as well. It's a clean looking, low profile shoe.