Select Style & Size
Anasazi LV Climbing Shoe
The Five Ten Anasazi LV Climbing Shoe specializes in narrower feet while maintaining Anasazi's standards for high friction and technical climbing. With the longer toe box, lower instep, higher arch, and lower-volume heel cup modifications, this Anasazi snugly encloses the narrower foot. With such solid, foot-hugging support, you'll stay comfortable whether you edge through techy routes, work on that new boulder problem in the gym, or smear your way up an all-day slab-fest.
- Low-volume shoe with a foot-hugging design
- Synthetic Cowdura offers minimal stretch over time
- Stealth C4 rubber sole is stiff and sticky for confidence
- Slight asymmetrical curvature for vertical and slab routes
- Hook-and-loop closure makes on and off a breeze
- Item #FVT004S
- Upper Material
- 2 hook-and-loop straps
- Stealth C4
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 27, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
I have had 3 pairs of the anasazis over the past 4 years and they have excelled on nearly any terrain I have thrown them on; from slippery Eldorado Canyon pitches to sharp Vedauwoo off-width and even some long desert cracks. They don't do well at edging on granite slabs though after they stretch out. I loved how these shoes were comfortable enough to wear for all day multi-pitching, but also had enough down turn for more technical problems. If your looking for a moderate intermediate shoe to do it all-pick this shoe.