Aleon Climbing Shoe
- Aggressive climbing shoe designed for bouldering and sport climbing
- Stealth C4 sole shaped with a sharp downturn for overhung climbs
- Microfiber upper minimizes stretch for long-lasting precision
- Primeknit closure includes an adjustable strap for a secure fit
- Item #FVT004E
- Upper Material
- moderate stiffness
- Stealth C4
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 5, 2019
Preforms exceptionally well!
- I've put it through the wringer
Overall, I was thoroughly impressed with these shoes and would certainly recommend them to someone looking for a high-end, bouldering specific shoe. They do great with steep sport climbing as well but wouldn’t be my go-to for a day of cragging. I will continue to take these shoes bouldering because I love the way the heel stays put while heel hooking and how sticky that C4 rubber is. I was also impressed by the Primeknit material which is one of the benefits of Five Ten’s partnership with Adidas. The fabric allows for a snug fit across the top of the foot while remaining comfortable due to the seamless nature of the Primeknit upper fabric.
July 4, 2019
I know 5.10 tends to do small batches or runs of shoes, do you know if other sizes will come back in stock, or is what you have all you’ll be getting?