Select style & size:Select options
The only bag you'll need.
Fishpond designed its Thunderhead Submersible Duffel to be the only bag an angler will need. With a burly submersible design, the Thunderhead can be strapped under a bench in a drift boat, thrown on the bow of a flats boat, or left in the back of a truck during a rainstorm, without you having to worry about unpacking a bunch of wet and soggy gear. True to form, Fishpond built this bag with recycled materials and gave it durable climbing rope handles, so you can rest assured that this bag is eco-friendly and built to last. A quick-access side pocket makes it easy to stash your sunscreen or non-resident fishing license, and the cavernous main compartment hauls just about all of the flannel shirts, ball caps, and hiking boots you could possibly need for a week of fishing in a dream location.
- A submersible duffel designed for destination fishing
- Recycled fabric and TPU welded construction is waterproof
- Tizip main cargo pocket is completely submersible
- Water-resistant Aquaguard quick-access front pocket
- Burly climbing rope handles are built to last
- Daisy chain webbing for securing rod tubes and attaching gear
- Item #FSH002N