Select your style & size:Select options
Locked and loaded.
- Cyclepond fabric (recycled nylon)
- Structured back air mesh panel
- Zippered main compartment
- Molded, zip-down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Exterior hook and loop attachment point for foam or tools
- Exterior Hypalon tabs and cord loops
- Integrated guide net slot
- Water bottle pocket
- Seven zippered pockets
- Item #FSH001O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I love this pack. It's right in between a sling pack and a lumbar pack, which is exactly what I was looking for. I used to have the Fishpond Yampa Guide Pack and it just didn't have enough storage for me. I move around a lot when I fish so I need to be able to fit everything plus a rain jacket and lunch. This pack fits everything without being cumbersome. It's more accessible than a sling because I wear it on my side and don't have to get it off my back every time I need something out of it. The shoulder strap is great because you can keep your nippers, pliers, thermometer etc right on your chest where you can access it quickly. It has plenty of external attachment points for tippet, dry shake, etc. Fishpond really knocked it out of the park with this one!!