Select style & size:Select options
You don't have to bring it to Idaho, but....
The Fishpond Bitch Creek Tech Pack is named for an iconic fishing spot in the Tetons, and the pack is sure to become equally well-known in the angling community. It's a fully featured, technical pack that gives you plenty of space for your layers and gear, as well as has smaller pockets to organize things you need to get to more often. It has space for a two-liter hydration reservoir to keep clean water on hand, and comes with the Medicine Bow which can be worn as a chest pack to keep small items easy to access, attached to the front of the pack, or even worn alone for short wading excursions. The real noise about this pack is that it's made from recycled commercial fishing nets, so you can feel good about your purchase, and thanks to its padded shoulder harness and hip belt, you can feel good while you wear it, too.
- Technical pack for long days of fly fishing
- Constructed from recycled commercial fishing nets
- Compatible with a 2L hydration reservoir
- Padded shoulder harness and hip belt for comfort
- Organization pockets make finding your gear easy
- Medicine Bow Chest Pack included
- Item #FSH003D