Select style & size:Select options
Everything you need for Nordic performance.
To get through long, cold days of skiing you need a boot that balances comfort, warmth, and performance. With the Fischer XC Control My Style Touring Boot you'll have all three. An injected exterior heel cap and ankle support cuff give you all-around stability while allowing for plenty of forward flex, helping you move the ways you want and not the ways you don't. To keep you warm and dry these boots have a Triple F membrane that keeps water out and natural heat in, all while maintaining breathability. Fischer's water resistant Comfort Guard lining adds further warmth and targets areas that are especially susceptible to the cold, like your toes and forefoot. The outsole of the shoe is designed to enable a longer gliding phase through easier balance, so you'll smoother ride. Fischer Fresh anti-odor technology ensures that your boots stay smelling fresh after miles and miles of winter exploration.
- An all around boot for the dedicated cross country skier
- Ankle support cuff allows forward flex while providing stability
- Triple f membrane keeps feet dry and traps heat comfortably
- Comfort Guard liner offers targeted warmth to forefoot area
- Fischer Fresh keeps boots smelling fresh
- Gaiter ring attaches to popular gaiters for weather protection
- Easy entry loops ensure easy on and off
- Women-specific last contours more easily to the female foot
- Item #FIS006I