Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Cross-Country Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
A well-rounded boot for fun on the track.
The Fischer Women's XC Control My Style Touring Boot has all the right ingredients for a fun and comfortable day on the Nordic track. Fitted with an ankle support cuff and injected exterior heel cap, this boot allows for ample control of your skis whether you're on the classic track or blazing your own path through soft snow. A waterproof membrane keeps moisture at bay, and Thinsulate insulation provides low-bulk warmth. The women-specific fit perfectly accommodates the anatomy of the female foot, and the Cleansport NXT footbed keeps things smelling fresh, even after a particularly grueling day on the track.
- A comfortable Nordic boot for fun on the track
- Waterproof fabric keeps your feet dry
- Thinsulate insulation provides low-profile warmth
- Ankle support cuff helps you better control your ski
- Women-specific design matches the anatomy of the female foot
- Item #FIS003E