Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Cross-Country Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Voyager EF Mounted/Tour IFP Ski
The Fischer Voyager EF Mounted/Tour IFP Ski is ready for the snow. With easy in and out included bindings, you'll be on the track or in some fresh snow in no time. Its waist width is just wide enough to offer you stability off-track while being narrow enough for groomed track. Its Air Tec wood core is lightweight and provides the ski with a lively glide while its Vario Crown waxless base offer durable, long-lasting grip so you can glide through the winter effortlessly.
- Ultra user-friendly cross country ski to get out for casual fun
- Easy in and out included bindings make the skis ready for snow
- Waist wide enough for off-track stability, narrow enough for track
- Air Tec wood core provides ski with lightweight, lively glide
- WBT sidecut enhance control and maneuverability on and off track
- Waxless Crown base offers durable, long-lasting grip and glide
- Item #FIS005V
- 164cm, 174cm, 184cm, 189cm
- 60 / 52 / 58mm
- EF (Efficient Forward)
- Air Tec, wood
- Vario Crown (waxless)
- Binding Included
- Turnamic (NNN)
- Claimed Weight
- [171cm] 2lb 15.97oz
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years
What do you think about this product?
January 5, 2020
174cm: 121-174lbs. 184cm: 176-209lbs. 189cm: More that 209lbs.
November 26, 2018
What bindings are mounted to these skis?