Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Cross-Country Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Twin Skin Power EF Ski
Everyone has different ways of getting outside for a workout in the winter, and if you’ve caught the Nordic skiing bug then it might be time for some skis on your own. The Twin Skin line from Fischer is aimed towards recreational skiers who are looking for performance without necessarily mastering the perfect technique. The Twin Skin Power EF ski implements two skin strips underfoot that are slightly offset to provide stabilizing grip as well as consistent glide for excellent versatility in varied snow conditions. The included Easy Anti Ice Skin HF liquid helps keep the skin strips properly maintained to reduce ice build-up after heavy usage during multiple seasons.
- Nordic ski is aimed towards recreational skiers facing varied conditions
- Basalt construction and air core ensures lightweight performance
- Twin Skin grip ensures maximum grip and glide in varied snow
- Mohair skin construction is easily maintained with included wax
- Efficient Forward tech offers a consistent flex for user-friendly kicking
- Item #FISH04C
- 179, 184, 189, 194, 199, 204cm
- medium, stiff
- Air Tec, cap
- Twin Skin
- Binding Included
- Control Step-in IFP plate (binding not included)
- Claimed Weight
- [194cm] 3lb
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years
What do you think about this product?