Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a color:Yellow
Select a size:
Travers CS Alpine Touring Boot
Designed for rando-spirited backcountry skiers, the Fischer Travers CS Alpine Touring Boot encourages a fast pace on the ascent. At two pounds, it's remarkably light for how stiff it feels on the downhill, and a massive 80° range of motion maximizes mobility up the mountain. Fischer outfitted the shell with a Boa dial for quick-and-easy entry, and the slider buckle secures the power strap for a locked in feel. Just like every ultralight ski boot, the Travers CS has some carbon in it, but while the shell is mostly Grilamid, the carbon is found in a plate within the rubber sole for maximum torsional stiffness and direct power transfer. Fischer also designed the boot with Somatec to put your foot in a natural V-position that enables a precise performance.
- Ultralight touring boot built for backcountry and mountaineering
- Grilamid construction keeps weight at a minimum
- Boa closure ensures quick-and-easy entry
- Massive 80° range of motion in walk mode
- No-Torsion base made of carbon and aramid for stiffness
- Dynafit inserts offer tech binding compatibility
- Item #FISH021
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.