Cover some ground.
Whether you're wandering across sparkling glaciers in the Alps or chasing pow in the Rockies, your Fischer Transalp TS Pro Alpine Touring Boots will get you there quickly—and they'll still have your back on steep, puckering descents. These touring boots ride a fine line between power and efficiency, maximizing performance on the up and the down.
The stiff 130 flex suits couloir-hunting experts with an affinity for speed, while the 102mm last is roomy and unsuffocating for wider feet. When you flip these kicks into walk mode you'll enjoy a natural and efficient stride on the skin track, and the Vibram rubber soles give you solid traction on firm bootpacks and slick parking lots.
- A relatively light tech boot that doesn't compromise the descent
- 130 flex suits aggressive skiers
- 102mm last accommodates wide feet
- Heat-moldable liner lets you dial in a precise fit
- High cuff mobility give a natural stride
- Ultralon padding holds the heel in snugly
- Vibram soles hold traction on slick bootpacks
- Item #FIS003Q