Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Transalp Tour Alpine Touring Boot
When multiple peaks are on the day's agenda, we like that Fischer's Transalp Tour Alpine Touring Boot doesn't hold us back. It's an ultralight backcountry ski boot built with long tours in mind. Despite its ultralight weight, the Transalp Tour impresses us with a surprisingly stable downhill ride. The walk mode initiates a staggering 80-degree range to walk freely. We also appreciate the full rubber sole that maximizes traction when we unclip our skis and bootpack icier terrain.
- Ultralight touring boot for skinning the backcountry far and wide
- Pebax Rnew shell ensures excellent stability while skiing downhill
- Double lock ski/walk mechanism initiates a massive 80-degree rotation
- Power Buckle System quickly transitions with two buckles and a power strap
- Full rubber sole with tech inserts and AT binding compatibility
- Item #FISH06I
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.