sale $302.47 $549.9545% Off
All about the uphill.
Fischer's Transalp Thermoshape Alpine Touring Boot has a lightweight, minimal design that keeps you light on your feet as you tackle longer tours in the backcountry. Despite its lightness, the Transalp has a wider last to give a comfier feel for longer days on the skintrack. For even more comfort, you can get the liner molded to your foot shape for customized feel. Although the Transalp is more geared for the uphill than the down, the Transalp still boasts Fischer's top-performing design for alpine skiing. The hike switch locks the boot in a natural position ideal for skiing, and the toe's center position quickens edge-to-edge transfers for a tighter turn radius and better grip when you're skirting down the usual ice that inhabits chutes off of summits.
- Minimal alpine touring boot geared for large ascents
- Wide 102mm last maintains comfort on longer days
- Thermoformable liner offers a customized fit
- Natural position with motion support for less drag on skintracks
- Hike/lock switch at the back of each boot
- Dynafit inserts are compatible with any tech binding
- Item #FIS003P
touring strap (40mm)