Transalp 90 Carbon Ski
Explore untouched snow in the backcountry your way with the Fischer Transalp 90 Carbon Ski. Attach skins easily to the integrated mounts for secure climbing and head off the grid. Its wide waist keeps the ski buoyant through deep powder while the early rise profile keeps your tips afloat as you break trail. The sandwich sidewall construction delivers a balanced flex through turns on hardpack while the aeroshape design offers extreme torsion stability for a playful descent.
Fischer focused on weight when designing the Transalp in an effort to reduce fatigue on longer ascents. They did this through utilizing a wood core with AirTec channels for a light, responsive ski. Not wanting to sacrifice performance for weight, the Transalp has an added Carbon Tex weave which helps dampen chatter that can be common in lightweight skis at high speeds without adding weight. No matter where you ski, ski a variety of snow conditions with confidence in the updated Transalp.
- Backcountry touring ski for discovering fresh, untouched snow
- 89mm waist width keeps ski buoyant through waist-deep powder
- Tour rocker ensures easier turn initiation and efficient skinning
- Early rise profile helps keep tips afloat when breaking trail
- Wood core with AirTec delivers a lightweight, responsive ski
- Carbon Tex dampens chatter at high speeds without adding weight
- Lightweight aeroshape design offers extreme torsion stability
- Skins easily attach to integrated mounts for secure climbing
- Item #FIS007G