Why We Like The Fischer Transalp 86 CTI Pro Ski
The Fischer Transalp 86 CTI Pro Ski is designed to give you a narrow-waisted lightweight option for touring during high pressure systems. These sticks boast an 86mm waist width that is both nimble on the skin track and quick edge to edge in less-than-ideal snow conditions. This maneuverable design is further bolstered a Tour rocker profile and carbon fiber laminates that provide stiffness without too much added weight. In fact, the only thing really adding weight to these skis is the titanal laminate that helps the paulownia core retain binding screws and helps you handle choppy conditions by adding stiffness and damping.
- Skinny touring ski designed for high speed missions between storms
- 86mm waist width thrives on skin tracks and in firmer snow
- Short turn radius encourages you to explore tight chutes
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds both float and pivoting control
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges with ease
- Paulownia core offers lightweight damping and response
- Carbon fiber and titanal add stiffness, pop, and durability
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat sections
- Item #FISH0BT
- 155cm, 162cm, 169cm, 176cm, 183cm
- 116 / 86 / 104mm
- Turn Radius
- Tour Rocker (rocker / camber / rocker)
- carbon fiber, titanal
- Skins Included
- backcountry skiing, Randonee
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help