Select a size:
Why We Like The Transalp 86 Carbon Ski
When it comes to involved backcountry missions light is right, and the Fischer Transalp 86 Carbon Ski sure is light. These touring specific skis use a lightweight paulownia core and a lightweight design to achieve inspired uphill performance. On the downhill the tour rocker helps you skip through various snow conditions and the titanal binding plate ensures your bindings don't rip out during big falls.
- Backcountry touring skis built for involved missions
- Rocker in the tip adds float and versatile control off piste
- Tight turn radius promotes quick control in any condition
- Aeroshape technology saves weight while boosting stability
- Full sidewall construction ensures ample edge hold at speed
- Titanal reinforced paulownia core is lightweight and reliable
- Carbon fiber laminate offers a stiff flex and weight savings
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat roads
- Item #FISH06E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.