Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Touring Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Most backcountry skis aspire to tag at least one summit per tour, but the Fischer Women's Stella Alpina 88 Ski thrives for multiple summits in a day. It helps you achieve this by only adding a mere two pounds under each foot. Its ultralight weight is made possible through Fischer's innovative milling process, which shapes the poppy paulownia wood core with a unique concave to rid any excess weight without disturbing the ski's overall torsional stability.With a waist width of 88mm, this Stella may still sit on the skinnier side of skis, but it's actually the widest Stella Alpina Ski available. As such, it's the better option for variable snow conditions most commonly found in the alpine. It'll certainly edge its way off icy summits, carve through the crud, and navigate through spring corn with ease. Fischer's Tour Rocker tip will even stay afloat if you run into any powder on the descent and ascent.
- Ultralight touring ski for mountaineering and backcountry races
- 88mm waist excels on firmer snow
- Tour Rocker tip stays afloat when you're skiing through soft snow
- Paulownia wood core with unique concave for weight reduction
- Air Tec Ti titanium reinforcement increases binding retention
- Half cap construction with sidewalls underfoot for durability
- Item #FIS005S
155cm, 162cm, 169cm
123 / 88 / 111mm
Tour Rocker (rockered tip)
backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering