Leave the smog behind.
Leave city life in your dust and escape to the snow-covered mountains with the Fischer S-Bound 112 Crown Ski. Exploring the backcountry is one of the best parts of winter, and you aren't about to let some steep hills hold you back. In addition to Offtrack Crown, a climbing system that provides off-track climbing in difficult terrain, the S-Bound 112 is equipped to attach Fischer Easy Skin (sold separately) for when Offtrack Crown no longer grips. When it's time for the descent, the steel edges give constant contact on any surface providing reliable edging power so you can turn with ease.
While you're out exploring, the Nordic rocker enables smooth gliding over unprepared terrain so you don't have to last minute change routes if the conditions are less than savory. For additional gliding properties, the ski has been universally stone ground so you can sail across any snow conditions. To keep you flying all day long, the light-weight Air Channel Core, made of wood and fiberglass with air channels throughout the length of the ski, ensures you won't get weighed down on extended outings.
- Full-feature backcountry ski for any offtrack winter day
- Unique two-part climbing system can scale any hill
- Nordic rocker enables easy gliding on unprepared terrain
- Steel edge enables easy turning with constant contact on any surface
- Air channel core saves weight and is more resistant to breaking
- Speed Grinding for perfect gliding properties in various snow conditions
- Item #FIS006E
- 159cm, 169cm, 179cm, 189cm
- 112 / 78 / 95mm
- Nordic Rocker
- Air Channel
- Offtrack Crown, Fischer Easy Skin
- Claimed Weight
- 5lb 14.9oz
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic, nordic touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years
What do you think about this product?
January 26, 2020
Do these come with there skins or are they separate?