RCS Skate Boot
Competing locally or abroad, the Fischer RCS Skate Boot is rearing to come along for the ride. From the moment you step into your NNN bindings with a satisfying click to the instant you cross the finish line, you appreciate the stability and efficient power transfer of this podium-worthy boot. A waterproof membrane and sealed zipper keep your feet dry as you skate through sparkling snow, while the lightweight insulation keeps your toes warm without slowing you down.
The RCS wants you to succeed. Lightweight polymer at the cuff provides robust torsional resistance for powerful control kicking off, while the easy to adjust instep strap secures the foot and enable better power transfer as you skate. Combine these features with a performance race fit and Turnamic Race Skate sole and you hold on your foot all the power you need to leave your competition skating in your spindrift.
- Skate boot for nordic racers who want stable power transfer
- Breathable membrane keeps snow out but lets vapor escape
- Insulation traps heat inside the boot for lightweight warmth
- Stiff racing sole drives power into the ski for greater control
- Cuff and instep strap provide support for aggressive skating
- Race fit last offers a performance fit for experienced skiers
- Loops on heel and tongue offer easy on and off between races
- Item #FIS004R
- Upper Material
- Triple F Membrane
- Comfort Guard
- Binding Compatibility
- lace with speed lock, zippered cover, hook-and-loop strap
- Sole Material
- Pebax, Desmopan
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 1lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- nordic skate
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 12, 2018
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Leaving Solomon this year for greener and wider pastures with Fischer, I wasn't sure about sizing. I heard size up a little, but I ended up being true to size! Nice and stiff and stoked to pair these with SCS skis. Minnesota, here I come!