Take to the track in the Fischer RCS Classic Boot, for a comfortable, powerful cross-country ski experience. This boot has a Turnamic Race Classic sole with a soft flex to keep your kick action smooth, and a race fit for high-output performance. The Triple F membrane prevents snow from melting through the boot while allowing water vapor to escape, keeping your foot from getting clammy. The construction includes thermally moldable foam cushioning for a customized fit, and an internal, molded heel cap to ensure your heel stays in place. Fischer’s Speed Lock system makes securing the laces fast and easy, so you can spend less time fussing with your boots and more time gliding across the snow.
- Nordic boot for classic skiing
- Turnamic Race Classic sole has soft flex for a smooth kick
- Waterproof Triple F Membrane is breathable
- Foam cushioning insulates your foot against the cold
- Race fit for high-performance comfort
- Easy entry loops make getting the boot on and off easy
- Fischer Fresh resists the buildup of odors
- Item #FIS004S
Speed Lock, zipper
Turnamic Race Classic
- Q & A
Good race boot
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Good light boot. Runs a little tight. I would go up by a 1/2 size if you want to wear socks.